Click here to find out when your area is serviced
(The next two options are only available during the SCRP season)
Click here to reserve a container during your area's time. NOTE: Please confirm you area's specific servicing dates, as that will be the only time you can reserve a container.
Click here to be added to our cancelation waiting list. (This is for only areas that are fully booked during your SCRP dates)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no guarantee of a booking from our cancelation list. The slots from this list are also on a first-come, first-served basis, based on availability. We will contact you via email with an available date if one becomes available.
How It Works
- Residents in our servicing district will receive a postcard with two important dates:
- when the area's reservation calendar opens to make a reservation
- when we will be servicing the area by dropping off and picking up containers
- A release of liability is required to reserve a container
To find out when the SCRP program will be in your area, please click HERE
When are the containers delivered?
Containers are dropped off between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the scheduled day. Due to tight scheduling and route timing, we are unable to give a closer estimate of arrival time. Our staff will try to ensure residents have up to 24 hours to use the container. If containers are delivered on a Friday, they will be picked up on Monday.
For successful participation, driveways must be clear, accessible, and have enough space (approximately 10' x 20') for the container to be placed in the driveway and off the street and public sidewalks.
If the driveway is inaccessible, staff will be unable to deliver the container, and you will forfeit your opportunity for the container at your residence.
What is permitted in the containers?
• Bulk household waste: furniture, mattresses, etc.
• Appliances: A certified appliance professional must tag the refrigerator and/or freezer, showing that the freon has been removed.
• Yard waste
What is NOT permitted in the containers?
- Paint, oil, batteries, propane tanks, 50-gallon drums, and other toxic or hazardous materials.
- Commercial, contractor, or industrial waste/disposal.
- Hazardous materials
Other information and tips:
- Do not overload containers or put waste on the ground around the containers. Following the National Waste and Recycling Association’s (NWRA) recommendations, WFWRD employees will not collect waste left on the ground or curb.
- The containers are for residents only. No commercial or construction dumping is allowed.
- If you have significant amounts of waste and cannot wait for the Seasonal Container Reservation Program, a bulk or green trailer can be rented instead – Trailer rental
- We also have landfill vouchers available.
Cancellation waiting list:
Only fill out the cancelation waiting list form if your city is currently in its scheduled service time. This list is only for residents in the current area that can be reserved but is fully booked.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee a reservation. Reservations on the cancelation list are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can only happen if the cancelation of an already booked reservation occurs. However, as long as you are on our cancelation list, we will contact you with an available reservation date(s) if one becomes available.