There is not a request form for the Leaf Drop-Off Program
To participate, Starting October 15, residents can pick up leaf bags at no additional charge and take your full leaf bags to the designated location
- Other yard or waste bags can be used for your leaves, for drop-off
- Do not dump garbage, yard waste, or other items at the leaf bag collection site
- Do not put leaves in your recycle can
- Place leaf bags in the designated trailers at area parks, not on the ground. The trailers are emptied daily.
- The Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District does not collect leaves at your curb
* WFWRD leaf bags are limited and available while supplies last. We request that residents take only one roll of leaf bags per household. Residents can also use and drop off their purchased bags if they contain only leaves.
Other Leaf-Usage Tips
We encourage residents to recycle their leaves by:
Mixing them into a garden
Using a lawnmower to mulch them into your lawn
These processes add nutrients and help retain moisture in the soil