*** As of October 1st no trailers will be available for our Canyon residents for the remaining of the year, we will resume delivery when weather permits***
Drop off Pick up Schedule
⊗ Drop off Monday-Pick up Thursday
⊗ Drop off Tuesday-Pick up Friday
⊗ Drop off Thursday-Pick up Monday
⊗ Drop off Friday-Pick up Tuesday
There are a limited number of trailers available to residents who need to remove green yard waste or household garbage and bulky waste. The trailers are available on a first-come, first-served basis and should be reserved well in advance during the spring and summer months.
- All Non-Tarped trailers will be assessed a $50 tarping fee.
- Use our address lookup form above to determine if you are eligible to participate in the trailer rental programs
- Green (yard trimmings, tree limbs, etc.): $40
- Bulk Waste (household garbage and bulky waste) $125 for first 2 tons. Loads over 2 tons will be invoiced at $35 per additional ton, not to exceed 4 tons. (Trailers over 4 tons run the risk of not being able to be removed)
- Additional fees will apply if green waste trailers are used for bulk waste. Please read the full agreement for more information.
There are three ways for a homeowner to reserve a trailer:
- Rent trailer online
- Apply in person at 604 West 6960 South, Midvale, UT 84047
- Email or print, fill out and fax the Green waste trailer rental form or the Bulk waste trailer rental form to (385) 468-6330. After receiving your form, we will call you within 24 hours with available dates. We will confirm you are the owner of the property within the Service District and request a credit card number for payment. Remember, trailers are not scheduled until we have the form and payment. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to call you to reserve a date.
1-Schedule early in the warmer months.
2-Don’t mix green with bulk; additional fees will apply for putting bulk waste in a green waste trailer.
3-Share a trailer with your neighbors or use one for a neighborhood clean-up program.