Wasatch Front Waste has a limited number of trailers available to residents who need to remove green yard waste, OR, household garbage and bulky waste. The trailers are available on a first-come, first-served basis and should be reserved well in advance during the spring and summer months.
- Use our address lookup form above to determine if you are eligible to participate in the trailer rental programs
- Green (yard trimmings, tree limbs, etc.): $40
- Bulk Waste (household garbage and bulky waste) $125 for first 2 tons. Loads over 2 tons will be invoiced at $35 per ton, to an allowable load of 4 tons.
- Additional fees will apply if green waste trailers are used for bulk waste. Please read the full agreement for more information.
Drop off Pick up
There are four ways for a homeowner to reserve a trailer:
- Apply in person at: 604 West 6960 South, Midvale, UT 84047
- Apply online on our Trailer Rental Signup page.
- Print, fill out and mail the green trailer rental agreement form, to us with a check for the appropriate amount.
- Print, fill out and fax the green waste trailer rental form or the bulk waste trailer rental form to (385) 468-6330. After receiving your form we will call you within 24 hours with available dates. We will confirm you are the owner of the property within the Service District and request a credit card number for payment. Remember, trailers are not scheduled until we have the form and payment. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to call you to reserve a date.
- Schedule early for the warmer months.
- Don’t mix green with bulk; additional fees will apply for putting bulk waste in a green waste trailer.
- Share a trailer with your neighbors or use one for a neighborhood clean-up program.