- District Service Map
- Use the address lookup form above to find if you are in our district, and find your garbage pickup schedule
- Additional garbage cans are available for $180 per year. Request an additional can.
Wasatch Front Waste & Recycling District provides fee waiver vouchers for residents, within our service area, who have the ability to haul their own truck or trailer loads to the landfill (up to $10 off one load of materials). Residents in incorporated cities can obtain a voucher at your City Hall. Residents in unincorporated county areas can obtain a voucher from your respective Community Council Representative. Voucher users must still follow all landfill regulations and are only good for loads 4 ft. x 8 ft. (approximately the size of a pickup truck or pickup truck sized trailer).
Setting up your Garbage Collection:
- Moving into a previously owned home: New homeowners will need to contact the District office to put services into their name and ensure accurate billing since it will not be transferred automatically when you close on the home.
- Newly built home: Call us at (385) 468-6325 when you have your occupancy permit to set up your services.
- Place your can at the curb or nearest collection point by 7:00 am.
- Cans must be brought in within 12 hours of your pick up.
- Your can must be at least 3 feet from other cans, mailboxes, trees, fences, cars, and any other object.
- Avoid placing your cans under trees or basketball standards.
- Please don’t overload your can. Items should not stick out above the top more than a couple of inches.
- Please don’t put hot ashes in your can!
- Recycle everything you can to help keep costs low.
- Learn more about our Integrated Services Package.